javascript - Bootstrap Tour Select First Child Only -


I've added the bootstrap tour to a dynamically created page that uses a loop to create a list in one place. Does.

This clearly produces a selector for each element in the loop - a data attribute in my case.

The problem is that when there are many examples in a tour element, then the tour popup shows all the elements in the list. I have tried the following but it does not seem to work ......

  .... {element: '* [data-bootstrap_tour = "tour-1-1 "]: First child, Placement:" Below ", Title:" My Title ", Content:" My Content Blow Blah Blow "} ....  

It still has all the elements Selects Data Attribute Tour-1-1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -