Using Google Analytics to build user data in website -


I have recently established some good detailed reporting in Google Analytics on an ecommerce website, and for e-commerce for Google Analytics I'm using extra.

I am trying to do this work about how I can get the following information about each user of this data:

  • Unique identifier
  • Order history
  • Add to the history of the basket

I have a history of all orders and baskets in analytics, but some how I do this data against each user Need to create some kind of database with I can personalize your website Ratyek user.

Can someone tell me in the right direction to start this process.

If I understand you correctly, then you can drag data from Google Analytics into your app. And then can show content accordingly? For my knowledge, it is not possible to get data from analytics about specific users in this way.

To display content / promotions based on your previous purchase, you have to take this data directly from your application, because the user data is already in the database, depending on the application you use, perhaps You will need a third party plug-in

I hope this will answer your question if you have more information about your platform and type of products. If so, I may be able to come up with more solutions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -