stress testing - Maintaining http request in jmeter for certain amount of time -


I would like to say that 1000+ users log in / stuff / etc and ask them to stay in the system, logging out 5 minutes ago / Doing something else while they are 1000+, I send it through 1000+ users and so on - like trying to trick as many users as possible on the server and keep them there for more cramming .

Is it possible to do something like this?

I have seen something, and jmeter has a pipeline option, but when does it last time? There is no substitute for input how long I want it. Also, for the time delay (eg constant timer), I do not think what I'm trying to do, which will do the right thing? Ever since the first time (or am I using it wrong?)

I am saying that At the beginning of the "one user = one thread" design, this assumption helps to simplify things (you can change later, you have a lot of users). Therefore, your requirement changes in "I want to add as many threads as possible". You can do this by using the Rampap Time (Standard Threads Controller "), or by using some controllers of the Jmter-Plugin - I found these last people very useful.

About keeping a living option , AFAIK This is only for low level control of http session. I think that every time you need to re-create the script every user, (this means that every user enters multiple times ), Or you can insert some loop inside the script, whatever is done, which is often done or you can play with the timer, keep playing each thread slowly. In the end, it needs your Depending on the application and the user behavior, depending on how much.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -