SQLcipher Android: Multiple databases -


I want to create multiple databases in my program, how do I do this with my own password? With ATTACH command? Does the database have to be connected with each other? Or are they just different? Or what encoding sculptor causes DBS? I am currently using the code. Does anybody provide code that shows how this will work in a simple example? Let's say we wanted to start with the ConstantShare app, and how would we modify it with two types of databases, different passcodes? Is each database specified by an URI in that instance? Like the CONTENT_URI feature?

When you can use the ATTACH command in another database To add, you may just want to manage different connections from another database.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -