Get referring site IP address in PHP -


I want to implement a referral program for my SaaS product.

The partner's link will be on their website which will send their user to my signup form:

  domain.com/referral/201030  

Being a member id from the partner "201030"

I have to make sure that the page request came from my partner site,

I know that I have a $ _ server ['HTTP_REFERER'] but which is not secure.

Is there a way that I can see the IP address of the site in the context of my webpage with PHP?

Post-less "itemprop =" text ">

When do you need high security?

For example, And can make sure that only the Certified Clients can access the API.

When?

A referral program can be used like this Security is not required.

You have more traffic, better for you. You do not care where it is from Coming when I send my partner program link from someone via Messenger, even there is not even an HTTP_REFERER.

Is it possible?

It

It is very difficult Using the stable link, this is the $ _ server ['HTTP_REFERER'] . You can answer below now, but it does not change the fact that with a simple, non-dynamic link Is shown in the question.

Referrer an IP

to convert HTTP_REFERER to IP:

  $ urlParts = parse_url ( $ _ SERVER ['HTTP_REFERER']); $ Ip = gethostbyname ($ urlParts ['Host']);  

Keep in mind, it is not reliable or safe in any way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -