eclipse - Starting Android Learning -


Recently I started Android training, and I got two problems below.

  1. Eclipse was already installed in my desktop, and while trying to import an Android plug-in, I was getting some error, so I bought Android package android package android The developers downloaded from the website and I copied it to my programs on the file folder where Java is installed and when I open it, it tells me an error that Java is not found, then SE Through the earlier posts on the website, I have tried below.

    -vm \ Adding Java Path

But it was not working for me, so I had installed the same package in my laptop (my There is no other eclipse on the laptop). And it started working fine.

  1. I write a program on my laptop in the eclipse + Android package and when I Android Virtual Device Manager , it would make me an AVD Says, and when I have filled out the entire data here, then the OK button is still deepened down to the screenshot.

Enter image details here

its Besides, I tried to make it even with the device definition, even here I did not get the OK button and it has a screenshot below

Please tell me how I can fix issues above.

Thank you

First of all you are not surprised about such disturbances.

For IDE Purpose .. Go to this link ..

All you need in the Android Studio IDE .. Just download .. Remove and start making your first Android project Please.

And now to learn the tutorial .. Try these sites ..

(1) (Travis ... provide the best tutorial in this world)

< P> (2)

Now you can go ..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -