python 2.7 - Error: No section: 'default' in Robot Framework using DatabaseLibrary -


I am using robot frameworks with database libraries to test database queries on the local host. I'm running it by XAMPP
This is my test case:

 *** Settings *** Library Database Library *** Variable *** @ {db} RobotFramework Root \ localhost 3306 *** Test case *** connect to the database [tag] to connect to the database MySQLdb @ {dB} [0] @ {db} [1] @ {db} [2] {db} [3 ] @ {db} [4] @ {results} = query SELECT * is set MySQLDb to Tibian many log @ {result} 

I Python 2.7, however, when I use it Paibot a If I run, then it returns the error of return:
Select from the database. FAIL |
No address error: no section: 'default'
Please help me solve this problem. Thank you.

You should see the content of dbConfigFile. If you do not specify one, then default one. / Resources / db.cfg.

The error says that when a dragon tries to parse that file, it can not get a segment by default, in the document it says:

Note: specify dbapiModuleName, dbName dbUsername or dbPassword directly dbConfigFile

will override the same key properties, even if you read the config file to specify all properties.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -