php - add_rewrite_rule wordpress with w3 total cache -


I want to rewrite the rule for SEO friendly. Here I have put my subject in function.php

  add_action ('init', 'add_my_rewrite_rule'); Function add_my_rewrite_rule () {add_rewrite_rule ('^ quiz / ([^ /] *) / ([^ /] *)?', 'Index.php? Pagename = quiz and quiztitle = $ matches [1] and quizid = $ matches [2] ',' top '); } Add_filter ('query_vars', 'set_quiz_query_var'); Function set_quiz_query_var ($ vars) {array_push ($ vars, 'quiztitle'); Array_press ($ Wars, 'quizad'); Return $ Wars; }  

Because this snippet was not working, I have also tried to rewrite the .htaccess rule.

  revised rule ^ quiz / ([^ /] +) / ([^ /] +) $ / index.fip? Penzem = Quiz Mail Extracts = $ 1 & quizid = $ 2 [nc, r = 301, l]  

I think this is due to the W3 total cache, I spent the whole night but could not understand it alone ....

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Flush the rules of rewriting - - Go to Settings permalinks and click on "Save"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -