Xampp Ports openning without administrator rights -


I am developing a web application offline using Xampp. I am working offline for this, which is with the administrator's rights with a machine. I tried to run it on my work machine but due to Apache and SQL ports, I will not start. What authority do I need from an administrator user to access this program from time to time? (I need to go to the IT desk and ask them to do it, so I need to do one thing)

It was a simple fix after all. I asked the IT staff to enter the administrator and gave permission for the XMPP folder for all. It does not end company policy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -