Facebook Graph API v1.0 token iOS SDK -


I have a registered Facebook application which uses the FB Graph API in version 1. There are permissions for the following things:

  • user_friends
  • I use its API key in my iOS application so that the user is logged in.

    I read the user token as [[session accessTokenData] accesstooken]]

    , but when I use this token, I The list of friends can not be found.

    The only messages I receive are friends who use this app a lot, when I use API v2.0.

    How to get a token that allows me to use the FB Graph API version 1?

    We have resolved that by enabling v1 API compatibility:

      [FBSettings enablePlatformCompatibility: Yes];  

    Docs:


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

    c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

    javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -