php - How to set status of a user to 0 if it closes it's browser? -


I have seen a lot of questions on stack-overflow about executing a query before closing a browser, but I did not get any solution for this. My problem is, when I close the browser without logging out, I want to set the user's status to automatically 0.

Please help me solve some problems, with some walking examples. thank you in advanced.

This is not possible. You can not tell if a user has closed their browser or they are simply not doing anything with an open browser window.

Why do not you use PHP Sessions session handling

With this problem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -