login - How do I allow users to view my Google App Engine website without having to log into a Google Account? [SOLVED] -


I have created a simple website using Google App Engine. Anyone at any time sees a site that they are looking for Google Accounts are presented with a login screen, as long as they are not already signed in to a google account.

My question is, whether crossing the screen and whether users are signed in to Google even if they go directly to my website.

I have tried to research on this, but no solution has been received so far, if anyone is there.

Perhaps there is something to configure within the app.yaml? I'm not sure, any help would be greatly appreciated.

My app.yaml

  Application: myappid version: 1 runtime: php api_version: 1 thread secure: yes default_acceptance: "7d" handler : - url: /(.*..(gif|png|jpg|ico|js|css|swf|xml)) static_files: \ 1 Upload: (* *. (Gif | png | jpg | ico | js | Css | swf | xml) Login: Optional - url: /.* Script: main.php Login: Optional  

[ Integrated ] Some line codes of the problem Removed by removing, where I was using the Google User API, now it's stupid to completely ignore it I am feeling

Top of your PHP

  need_once 'google / appengine / api / users / UserService.php'; Use google \ appengine \ api \ users \ user; Use Google \ appengine \ api \ users \ UserService;  

Make sure you have

"login: optional" Your Yank in

This should be the default, but perhaps you copy the Yama from anywhere and there is a "login: required" or "login: admin".

()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -