Kinect for windows v2 not working on my controller pci-usb3 ts-pdu3 -


I have a problem with my kinect for windows v2, when I plug the kinect,

I See White light on the White and there is no light on kennet, is it normal?

When I launch basic basics, I have "Kennett is not available!"

On my device management I see: on the WDF connect sensor interface 0

It says that the device can not start (code 10)

not me Find out why my device can not start.

I buy a ts-pdu3 because I have seen that this is working with Kennet on the forum, and I have installed the last driver on the transised site: TS-PDU3 / PDC3 driver (UPD I have a computer configuration:

Motherboard: P5KPL-VM

Processor: Intel Core 2 quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz

Graphic Card: NVIDIA Corporation G92 [GeForce 9800 GT]

PCI to USB3 Controller: TS-PDU3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -