ios - Storyboard File Inspector -


I have submitted my app yesterday and I want to run it on iOS 6.0 and above operating system. I have deployed the target 6.0 and the latest iOS (IOS 7.1) from the base SDK. Is this OK?

In addition to this, I would like to know that the file inspector tab for the storyboard file and the right build in the interface builder document section. One screenshot: screenshot

I created the project deployment goal (6.0) Is there any problem with this? Where does this option say? Because one option is iOS 6.0 and later also to choose it. So, which one of these two options do I choose?

I set the deployment target to 6.0 and the base SDK to the latest iOS (IOS 7.1) is. Is this okay? Yes

I have chosen the project deployment target (6.0) for the build. Is there a problem in it? No, its minimum target .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -