How can I improve my Ruby practices with array and hash? -


I have array1 , which is an array of hash, and array2 , which is an array of integers array1.size and array2.size are 10 . I want to add each element in the corresponding hash array1 in array 2 . Then array2 [0] will be added to the array1 [0] in the hash.

I've coded it:

  0 in 0 array1.size array 1 [x] [: array2_value] = array2 [x] end  

I think there is a clear way to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

One way:

  array1.each_with_index {| H, i | H [: array2_value] = array2 [i]}  

Other:

  array1.zip (array2) .each {| H, v | H [: array2_value] = v}  

If array1 is not to change:

  array1.map.with_index {| H, i H [: array2_value] = array 2 [i]} array1.zip (array2) .map {| H, v | H [: array2_value] = v}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -