git - Creating branch to uncommitted works -


I cloned for remote repo and started working on code. I have not created any commitments / commitments / so far till I add, modify and delete the code. Now I do not want to push these changes in the remote repo because I have to complete all related work. At the same time, I need to try different ways too. I can save current changes in "new branch" without losing my work, then create new branch and start working on one of those branches Do it

In the end I have the idea of ​​doing something like this:

Master ---> donesofar -> trynew

You can create a new branch, and submit the code to it, and then create another new branch to do the job.

  git checkout -b donsafer git add & amp;; & Amp; Git commit -m "msg" git checkout -b trynew  

Now, you will be on a branch trynew , where all your changes will be donesofar < Changes in / code> are going to be preserved because you are not working on them anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -