export - Powershell - Write Object to File -


When I want to make a complete comparison of two text files, then I have the right result when I use:

  $ test = comparison-object-referobject $ srcobject -differenceobject $ compareobject -Censensitive $ test = $ test | Where {$ _. Side indicator -Ek "= & gt;"} | | Select 'Input Object'  

But later I have issues of serio that just write this stuff in a file.

When I use it:

  1. Export-CSV, give it me a " for every line in the beginning and end

  2. The set-content, it gives me the "@ {InputObject =" and } every line

How can I export the data without these limits?

Regards,

Alex

try it -

  $ test = compare - object-referebackback $ Srcobject -differenceobject $ compareobject -CaseSensitive $ test = $ test | where {$ _.Side Ndiketetr -isi "= & gt;"} | * Select -akspantprvishtik input object *  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -