database - SISSDB - writing custom message -


I use SSIS 2012 - Project Deployment Model, using the box SSISDB logging out.

However, I was thinking that to log custom messages for SSISDB, i.e. "Hello World" when the package starts or when a certain event is picked up. Is this possible? Or do I have to fallback in the custom log table, which loses the advantage of SSISDB logging

Thanks!

Of course this is. Which message would you like to log?

This is an example of a script task (control flow)

  bool fireAgain = false; Dts.Events.FireInformation (0, "Test", "I'm Details", string. Empty, 0, Ref Fire Again);  

This is an example of a script component (data flow)

  bool fireAgain = false; Component Metadata. Again information (0, "test too", "I am data flow statement", string empty, 0, ref fire agent);  

You can view in your reports or write about the catalog.operation_messages in the custom code in SSISDB. When we were loading our data warehouse, if I got an employee ID, which does not support data, then I will stop atomic events with words in the research on the head and then I need the necessary bits (employee ID And date) to be parsed. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -