c# - Iterating over multiple rows of data in PowerShell -


I am writing some power-shell code to connect to a database, read several lines of data, and return them < Code> SqlDataReader .

I wrote this "C # path" how I would write it: C #:

  function ExecuteQuery ($ sql) {$ Connection = New object system.data. SqlClient.SQLConnection ($ ConnectionString); $ Connection.Open (); $ CMD = $ connection.CreateCommand (); $ Cmd.CommandText = $ sql; $ Cmd.Connection = $ connection $ reader = [System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader] $ cmd.ExecuteReader () $ Reader returns; }  

(To call this function, we have to close the connection with responsibility.)

I hope, even without typing , Code> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader . This is important, because I want to use the read to be repeated from the row through the line, not to mention that I want to use the column name to enter the square-bracket I want to use (Access by ID is very fragile)

Unfortunately, I get an example of the system.Data.Common.DataRecordInternal , which not was read The method does not allow me to access the archives by array index.

My question is: How can I read and repeat through several lines of data in PowerShell?

There are ways to repeat through the members of an array ('rows of data' in your case) .

Or you can pipe: this is a forEach loop (you can do pipe output like this, like desired) / Pre>

or if you actually have more granular control If you want to, I think you can use it for loop and do something like this:

  $ results = ExecuteQuery $ command string ($ i = 0; $ I -le $ Result. Ct; $ i ++) {$ $ [$ i]}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -