c# 4.0 - Getting an error when trying to call LocalReport.Render("EXCELOPENXML") -


I installed DocumentFormat.OpenXml (see 2.5.5631.0) from nugetpackage manager in VS2010. I can also see the refernce for DLL I have created the package folder too. But when I am trying to execute the law

  submit public override zero (local report report) {this.SetUpParameters (report); Byte [] Provided Report = Report.Render ("AcelopenxML"); This.target.UpdateRenderedReportContent (renderedReport); }  

I am getting this error:

The specified argument was outside the range of valid values ​​parameter name: format

When I am using

  report.Render ("EXCEL");  

I am not getting any error. I have to use ExcelMax to generate XLSX axles.

Can anyone help me on this?

What version of Microsoft's version report.reportViewer.WinForms is? If this is less than 11.0, then maybe you have a problem

Incidentally, Visual Studio (2013) has refused to show me version 11.0 as an option from the Add Reference dialog. I do not understand why I had to browse for assembly in GAC:

C: \ Windows \ Assembly \ GAC_MSIL \ Microsoft.ReportViewer.WinForms \ 11.0.0.0__89845dcd8080cc91 \ Microsoft.ReportViewer.WinForms.DLL

Once you do this, run the following method You should now see the EXCELOPENXML as an option

  New LocalReport () ListRenderingExtensions () ..  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -