regex - regular expression search replace in Sublime -


I have a number of php files that should be replaced, and I decided to use sublime for it. Now I type lines such as

  & lt; Td width = "17%" class = "listhdrr" & gt; & Lt ;? = Gettext ("some text") ;? & Gt; & Lt; / Td>  

to

  & lt; Th & gt; & Lt ;? = Gettext ("some text") ;? & Gt; & Lt; / Th & gt;  

I

  & lt; Td width = "\ d +%" class = "listhdrr" & gt; & Lt; \? = Gettext \ ("[/ A-Za-z \ s +]" \); \ & Gt; & Lt; / TD & gt;  

Regular expression I do not need the column width of the table, but for example I need some text .

My Replacement Expressions

  ; By & gt; ;; = Gettext ("$ 1") ;? & Gt; & Lt; / Th & gt; Or & lt; Th & gt; & Lt ;? = Gettext ("\ 1") ;? & Gt; & Lt; / V & gt;  

replace some text part

  & lt; Td width = "\ d +%" class = "listhdrr" & gt; & Lt; \? = Gettext \ ("(. +)" \); \ & Gt; & Lt; \ / Td>  

and use it for replacement;

  & lt; Th & gt; & Lt ;? = Gettext ("$ 1") ;? & Gt; & Lt; / V & gt;  

To use $ 1 in a match, you need the bracket around the area you want to catch;

gettext (" (. +) ")


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -