python - Matplotlib: Boxplot outlier color change if keyword sym is used -


only applies to Matplotlib < 1.4.0!

I have a weird effect, that in the color of external changes, if I change the symbol used to attract them. () I feel like a bug.

How do I reset the blue color for all the colors, even if I want to use any other symbol than "+"?

Modeling after work example:

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

It's really weird that you can work around it by specifying the color of the symbol. Use the boxplot (data, sim = 'b') (b for blue). However, it looks like a bug for me, because the exterior color appears not only on the upper side but also on the low outlet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -