makefile - How to Install Driver on Android box without using MAKE command? -


I'm trying to install a touch screen driver for an Android TV-box. When I connect to the ADB tool from the device, I can not use the 'make' command because 'not found' error though I have updated my Bizbox version, the problem has not been resolved.

The manufacturer who bought me a touchscreen, files me a file (a.c file, a messfile file, aid file and a readme file, but I can not apply them to the device because there is no make command. The related part of the readme file is written below.

"a.bontouchusb-st.c, please use the command line below:

$ kernel_dir =" Your Linux kernel Directory "B." Bontouchusb-st.ko "to the Android file system / sis Copy in the TOM / LIB / MODULE directory.

C. "Open boot" insmod /system/lib/modules/bontouchusb-st.ko

Under the Android file system's init Add a line in .rc D Add an Android file system ueventd.rc: / dev / bontouch 0666 Line for root route

E. If Android version> = 4.0, file "Vendor_255e_Product_0001.idc" Copy / IDC directory of Android file system / system / usr. "

If I can cross the part (A) then the relic San takes I

I'm waiting I'm using Windows XP 32-bit OS I will respond.

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -