javascript - Using html5up template on Rails -


Hello I'm new to rail and web development in general. I want to implement the template which I have found is template Big Picture.

Html5up.net uses a skel.js framework (using the first time when I used to download the template then only knew about it) and I do not know if it's my rail How to add in the application (such as to provide scripts and stylesheets in the folder).

I have tried to do this through the default rail path, which is also putting the stylesheets in my / app / assets / stylesheet folders and javascript in the javascript folder. But it did not start up correctly. I suspect skel.min.js has its own way of finding the stylesheet.

In this way, my web app is currently unstable.

When there is a gem lacking for the property pipeline, you should always the app / assets / You can include the source file inside javascript and can include it in the manifest. / P>

Say that you have taken your scale.min.js in the folder. application Go to .js and add the following line

  // = skel.min  

and so on. Code> javascript_i By using the nclude_tag assistant, you will now need to call that file in the application layout file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -