Dynamics AX 2012 Custom AIF document service read method returns empty array -


After following the basic steps of creating a custom document service with the AIF Document Service Wizard (), I will call it WCF Test Client Tested with, but reading () method returns nothing the reaction unit returns an empty array.

I'm just trying to retrieve the rows from the table. I think I need to specify a value for EntityKeyList, but I'm not sure what this will be. Maybe read incorrectly.

I deleted the generated objects and the AIF document service wizard on my query, including all CRUD methods available at this time. Then I tried the search method with the WCF Test client. I expanded QueryCriteria and provided a parameter of tap , then invited the request, which returned all the rows from my table!


Comments