c# - schedule an automated process from a wpf application -


I have a wpf application that is running fine. A button runs a process that takes some time. I have decided to use the Windows Task Schedule to run this process before starting work.

Other tasks I have defined are all console applications. How do I schedule the process to run from a wpf application as I do not want to copy my code into a console application?

I have tried so far

I've added a console application to my project and the debug> start options> bottom line in the command line arguments Is added to

  / AUTORUN TRUE  

Add logic text box in the schedule task I have added the following line I

  / AUTORUN TRUE  

When I run my scheduled work it only loads my WPF application and nothing else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -