c# - Moving image to background? -


I am making a game where I move the images around, I have two big images, Must have images. I often take one of the smaller images from one of the bigger images to the other, although I recently added a feature where the big image changes the middle game, because it has got priority over smaller pictures, and when I have small images When transferring, they are moved behind large images.

In short, I always want big images to be in the background and younger people in the foreground. Is there such a property that I can do this?

If you have more than a user interface element in a particular grid cell, Elements are leveled on each other

You can change the elements of the elements by changing the elements which are being added to the grid.

You can also control the layering by giving each element a value for the panel. ZIndex High value elements for ZIndex will appear at the top of the elements with the following values, whether they are in sequence added to the grid.

Source:

MSDN page on ZIndex property:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -