c# - Getting two value from my dll -


  Example of the Pittle class; {Public static int test (int [] array, int val 1, int well 2) {// I value my values ​​1 and 2 using my array}}  

This is my DLL is above then I want to call my DLL in my windows app below.

  Private Zero Button START_Click (Object Sender, EventAgds E) {int value1 = 0, value2 = 0; Example.Test (array, value1, value2); }  

My array is defined global, in my windows application, I want to call my DLL and want to calculate my new value1 and value2 in DLL, then I will change value1 and value2 which are in the window application with the new value1 and value2.

I'm new to using dll. I 'Welcome 1;' Can I return a value to my DLL using But I do not know how I can get two values ​​from my DLL.

Is anyone who knows the way?

itemprop = "text">

try

  Public Static Ent Test (int [] array, Out int value 1, Out int value 2)  

  Public Static Ent Test (int [] View the array, referee int value 1, ref input value 2)  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -