android - why the added fragment get click event after remove -


I am facing a strange problem I have pieces of 4, A, B, C and D In the beginning I added a piece and then changed it with piece B using the fragmentTransaction.replace (id, B) . Then I added the fragment using the fragmentTransaction.add (id, C) . There are some buttons in the fragment C then I use the segment Transaction.replace (id, D). The problem occurs when the fragment D appears and I tap the position where the button lies on the piece C, click the button to remove it.

I can not understand why this happens, if I replace it for all pieces then it is working fine. Please help me I need to use the fragmentTransaction.add thanks in advance.

I think you can see

And I want to see how you use the "inCreateView" piece method.

Like this?

  return inflater.inflate (R.layout.fragment_main, container, false);  

But, sometimes I use the piece like this:

  View View = inflater.inflate (...); View.setOnTouchListener (New View.OnTouchListener) {Public Boolean On-Touch (see V, Motion Avent Event) {Return True;}};  

Because I'm so lazy. Thank you for your question so that I have to find the reason for this question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -