wordpress - Include Multiple CSS in Redux Framework -


I am creating a new WordPress theme in which I used the Redux framework to create theme options pages. I have passed my style function path in compiler_action ()

  function compiler_action ($ option, $ css, $ changed_values) {global $ wp_filesystem; $ Filename = get_template_directory () '/ Style.css'; If (empty ($ wp_filesystem)) {require_once (ABSPATH. '/ Wp-admin / include / file.php'); WP_Filesystem (); } If ($ wp_filesystem) {$ wp_filesystem-> Put_contents ($ filename, $ css, FS_CHMOD_FILE // mode settings for predefined WP settings); }}  

This works but the number of css in my wordpress theme is included in my theme directory css folder, how do i include that folder so that all css updates dynamically Please help me if you

thank you

What do you mean by all Is CSS Update Dynamic? Each CSS file has to be compiled again.

If you mean browser caching, then you want to do the "Time" logic for the WordPress Register / Encryu style, then you pass in: filemtime (FILEPATH) as time, and any Also the time CSS is updated, it will change.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -