php - How to download on open SFTP file in Netbeans IDE? -


I am using Netbeans 8 with a remote file project, files are located on a remote server, and Netbeans via them via SFTP Deliver from.

I think netbeans every time I open a file, then Notepad will download the latest copy like ++.

How to do any thoughts? Could not find a solution on the web.

I ended up looking after an answer for this question. Whenever you open IDE, I still could not get a fresh copy of the automatic download, but there was an option to manually download.

Click on the "Source files" window on your project in "Projects" and click on "Download".

If you are looking to download only those files that are modified directly to the server then you are referred to "synchronized" which is just below "download".

Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -