php - Why can't I navigate to the page for creating database? -


I am following the tutorial from this page (). I am trying to create a database by following this address:

http: // localhost / phpmyadmin

but in my browser "this webpage is available is not" .

I downloaded the XMPP and started "MySQL", but still can not access the page. Should I download something to reach the page? What are they Thanks I'm using Windows7.

The issue is that you are on Windows, that IIS is currently running and listening As a result, Apache may not be running as a result of your local machine on port 80, so to fix this issue, you have to stop IIS and start Apache.

Stop IIS

  1. Start a new command prompt.
  2. Net stop W3svc

Start up Apache

  1. Start a new command prompt (or use existing).
  2. Go to your XAMPP installation folder (for example C: \ xampp).
  3. Type at apache_start at the command prompt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -