javascript - IE8 can't render my website unless I add host to trusted sites -


I have put my website on an external server and when I connect it to IE, Unless I do not add hosts on my trusted websites, it provides a fine on chrome, with any idea what can this be? I link to CSS / JS on top of HTML like this:

  & lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "css / display.css" & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "javascript / jquery-2.1.1.min.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "javascript / jquery-ui.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; I've seen what I've seen about IE 7 and IE 8 instead of  jquery-1.11.1.min.js  instead of  jquery-2.1.1.min.js . It is most likely that the  jquery-2.1.1.min.js  is supported by IE 9+ only. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -