c# - From slow to fast, what can I expect in performance differences using comparators between different primitive types? -


I am working on optimizing a performance critical array comparison function, and I would like to know what the comparison between Performance difference is different primitive or complex types in .NET / F # / C #.

I am comparing the array of tuples with three integers then Tuple & lt; Int, int, int & gt; [] [] represents the RGB of each pixel in the bitmap data (though coincidentally in the BGR sequence).

The fastest bits to compare? Are there entries faster than doubles or decimal or vice versa? Is there a place where I can see good information about this subject?

I benchmark, and this is the kind of question that I investigate myself by typing in the benchmark . The reasons are:

  1. You have a specific question
  2. Benchmark allows you to customize your code by comparing techniques. She said that there should be a factor determining the size of the data type, faster than the native stratus, which are faster than the classes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -