php - 2 line breaks automatically added -


I put the code in php, and put the code on the server. But my colleagues told me that I broke the line several times. And with my PC, I saw the code I had already posted on the server (I use Mac.) A lot of extra line breaks have been added automatically. Even though I did not leave many line breaks. I think if I put a line break, then somehow it will convert it in two rows. In my environment, I can see exactly as I write. I think there may be some compatibility problems between them and me.

I use: Mac OS X, SublimeText2, Tasty FTP.

He uses: Windows 7, SublimeText2, WinSCP.

I searched but I could not find the exact answer. Any ideas?

Because of this, a different line is being concluded, Mac OS X uses the Unix convention of a new line Windows uses the carriage return, lined at the end of the lines.

To view these letters, open a file in the hex editor.

You can convert text to platform conference. There are tools for this that some editors can control different end


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -