Unclear on setting or getting Java NIO TCP socket buffer size -


I have a program where I set sulfur buffers size using socketchannel.socket () setBufferSize (100 * 1024 * 1024). And the OS is Ubuntu and when I try to confirm the value using getBufferSize (), I see the value "131071". Some positions set I know that setBufferSize () value is a suggestion only method and is really determined not I taken the assumed value / proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_rmem but here I see completely different values.

I'm confused. Specified value in the prescribed form is "104857600", but the method "131 071" Give me the values ​​that I see in / proc / sys / net / ipv4 / tcp_rmem "4096 87380 6291456", where 6,291,456 is the highest price is irrelevant. Can anybody please tell me how this strategy works?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -