php - Trying to test my post form (debugging) -


I have a form, and I'm checking to see if it submitted properly to post Has been doing. This is my first post in the post, so besides the original research and tutorial stuff, I have many problems. I have written a simple script to see if my form is working properly or not. HTML shows you forms only; I have validation and everything.

There is no naming paradox, even if it is in a filename or variable, so I think it is a syntax error or I just have no information about that person's post, whatever. .

Here's HTML:

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Form name = "included" method = "post" action = "post.fpp" target = "_ blank" & gt; Name: & lt; Br> Input type = "text" name = "name" title = "your full name" style = "color: # 000" placeholder = "enter full name" /> & Lt; Br> & Lt; Br> Email: & lt; Br> & Lt; Input type = "text" name = "email" title = "your email address" style = "color: # 000" placeholder = "enter email address" /> & Lt; Br> & Lt; Br> How you can help: & lt; Br> & Lt; Textarea cols = "18" rows = "3" name = "help" title = "service you want to provide" style = "color: # 000" placeholder = "Please tell us about any kind of help. , Which can be of help to you "& gt; & Lt; / Textarea & gt; & Lt; Br> & Lt; Br> & Lt; Input type = "submit" value = "submit" id = submit box ">>     < / Pre> 

postest ):

  & lt ;? php $ name = $ _POSTEST ['name']; $ email = $ _POSTEST ['email ']; $ Help = $ _POSTEST [' help ']; Reverb {$ name}, {$ email}, {$ help};? & Gt;  

Received from this post Besides, I can also ask: How do I submit information about being permanently stored (semi) for my tumor in a spreadsheet? However, it is a The secondary question is.

$ _ POSTEST when What exactly do you want $ _POST? Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text" array. $ _POST PHP has a special reserve variable (and should be referenced using that exact syntax):

An associative array of pass scripts to existing scripts via HTTP post method.

Reference: PHP Manual -

Any input name and value that you are passing in PHP scripts comes through HTTP post, and they Will be located $ _POST array

By using its example, it will:

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -