html - Space divs vertically on post feed, Tumblr -


I'm playing around

Let me separate the divs and see the background properly. I have played margin with the bottom but Devance BG meets the PIN, I also want to move through the radius.

Do I need to add #twitter-info and #tims to color and mess with each element? I have made it in a table?

Looks like a simple job, but I'm just behaving it!

current

want

Thank you in advance, or I need to clarify anything. The second image should be understood this.

It is very easy to do this: First change it:

  # Twitter #tweets .tweet {text-align: center; Font-size: 18px; Line-height: 28px; Padding: 60px 70px 20px; Border below: 1 px solid RGB (237, 237, 237); }  

this

  #twitter #tweets .tweet {text-align: center; Font-size: 18px; Line-height: 28px; Padding: 60px 70px 20px; Margin: 20 px 0; Background: RGB (255, 255, 255); Range radius: 20px; }  

... and then delete the background color on .panel .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -