google chrome - Why does Java 8 from Netbeans hijack Java 7 running in my browser? -


Java 7 is my system default JRE on all new web browsers to JR 7 Configured to open, such as the default Netbeans has prepared Java 8 on a new instance, because its 'isolated' defaults (separate in the context of the rest of the system).

Consider the scenario: Chrome is up and running fine, I'm inspired by code and then open Netbeans. When Netbeans loads, Chrome's Java is funky - I now have JavaScript Can not interact with applet (like Chatanda handshake does not happen, scrollbar becomes non-responsive, has a host of any other discrepancies). I take the steps to resume Chrome, and the frame does not either load out of the "defined" layout on the page, or do not stack.

Keep in mind, I'm (deliberately) running any Java 8 program outside Netbeans.

Why does this happen? My suspicion is that JRE8 system replaces pointers for API calls in AP .. I would agree that JR sandbox would expand in that machine version library, but it does not seem like that. Is this fundamental discrepancy or bug? Unless my favorite browser developer releases Java 8 + compatible browser, will I have to face it?

(I appreciate any feedback that is thoughtful, and not around LMGTFY or other useless concerns)

Thank you!

I have seen something similar with Firefox. The reason for this was a faulty graphics card driver.

Both applications, Firefox and Java applications were using 3D acceleration , which resulted in many visual artworks and crashes later.

You can try the following:

  • Disabling any acceleration features in Netbeans ( sun.java2d.noddraw and
  • Update your graphics card driver
  • / Html>
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

    c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

    javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -