c++ - Arduino Matrix Math? -


I am looking for a library that can control the matrix math on Arduino. I know that there is a library in it, but I have found it as an inability to handle poor air conditioned matrix, as well as its user interface is slightly cooler.

What is an option? Preferably there is some reputation like those, like Aradadelillo or PETSC? I would love to use one of the big ones, but it seems they have gone on all C ++ 11, which is not yet supported by the Arduino IDE. My second option is to update the AVR-GCC in the latest, Atmel Use the studio / visual studio, and make things yourself, so I should be able to use one of these, mature libraries. I do not want the rabbit to go down the hole, especially when Arduino is not guaranteed to work with Core C + 11.

Bam!

eigen is the best c ++ matrix library in an Ardino port!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -