javascript - Waypoints not working with with Bootstrap3 classes? -


I have a problem getting the waypoints.js plugin working properly with Bootstrap 3.

Here's the full default Berben Bootstrap Boilerplate and the page with its pasted navbar code I have just tried to apply some very basic styles in the "stuck" class to see how Kicks, makes it red and stays at the top of the viewport. Waypoint "Stuck" applies to the Tiket element on page load rather than scrolling the class.

I know that my snippet of JavaScript code is correct, because it works on other elements, It is that the bootstrap navbar has been replaced by a normal device. This work is just as expected.

I do not understand why the waypoints in my earlier example do not work properly, but the solution can be right in front of me, anybody?

Thank you!

On your example with bootstrap navigation, on top of that navigation page. Your non-bootstrap example has some margins in your h2 element, due to which there is no not room, you have already hit it on page load, due to which navigation element Be 20px from the top of the page, and you are able to see both states.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -