ios - How to submit Xcode "Generic Archive" -


I have stored my app, and usually in the "Collection type" section, called the iOS app, Can be deposited by the organizer. However, the type of this app looks like a "generic archive" and asks me to export in 1 of 2 ways when I click to distribute- save the manufactured products as Xcode archive.

How do I submit?

You can not do this short version This probably means that your binary has several targets within it . My guess - as happened to me - is that you have included an open source project and have configured it incorrectly, check the "Skip Install" setting of any sub-projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -