ios - Get access to console in Sencha Touch app running on iPhone -


I use console.time ('a') and console.timeEnd ('a') in my Sina Touch IOS Want to Application

How can I get access to the console when running my app on iPhone?

I tried Safari Remote Web Inspector (like), but it does not work, it gives me access to index.html, and the web inspector opens correctly, but all of them Tabs are empty Console tab

(I tried using Safari Remote Web Inspector with phonegap and it works properly)

Edit:
I am not using Xcode, because I am preparing my app with Cena CMD. And I do not want to change it, because I'm testing Cena Touch without calling the phone.

which you can use to view the output of the console in XCode.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -