c# - Reading LZW compressed images using Bitmiracle Libtiff.net -


Currently I'm trying to use the libtiff.net library for processing digital tiff images. But the image I have is not with the standard guy.

The image has 3 samples per pixel and it is compressed LZW.

My question is how does each pixel read the value of the value I have tried the redsconline method. Returned values ​​are all 0 Are there any other way that gives RGB pixel value?

I have 5 pixels per image and it is not compressed. I can use ReadScanLine and it works fine with code below.

Here is my code snippet:

  tiffReader = Tiff.ClientOpen ("SomeTiff", "r", tiffstream, new tiffstream ()); Int IIGHEEE = Typ Reader.Getfield (TIFTAGG.IMAJELANG) [0] .OOnt (); {Tiff Reader for (int rowIDx = 0; lineindex & lt; imgwr; line idex ++) Reed Schnellline (Total Schnenline, Line IX); 'Use TotalScanline)  

Thanks in advance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -