apache - Use RewriteMap against a cookie value with RewriteRule -


I am trying to avoid a cookie value that is being determined by the revetery.

For example, my site is

I need to take part of the URL and send it back as a cookie.

In this case, I can see the irreversible url from Apache.

What comes back from the browser:

set-cookie: mycookie = foo + bar; Path = /; Domain = www.example.com

This is my current configuration (note I added a revamped map to escape from an attempt to resolve my problem, but it does nothing): < / P>

  Revetymap ASC Int: Overview Rev. Raul / Blah /(.*) - [Co = Mikeuki: $ {esc: $ 1}: www.example.com, L]  < / Pre> 

Do I need this response:

set-cookie: mycookie = foo% 2Bbar; Path = /; Domain = www.example.com

Is this possible?

I have done this through a Perl script:

  #! / Usr / bin / perl URI :: Escape; $ | = 1; While (& lt; STDIN & gt;) {my $ a = $ _; Chomp (one $); $ A = YuriSpeep ($ A); $ A = ~ s /% 2F / \ g; Print "$ a \ n"; }  

This is my new configuration:

  Rivermint encoded map prg: /var/www/encode.plRewriteRule /blah/(.*) - [To = marecookie: $ {encoded map-map: $ 1}: www.example.com, L]  

I was able to borrow the implementation idea:

This trick does.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -