android - customize a spinner to drop down a textview and reduce the size of two other spinners with the same customized dropdown -


Then what my application does is query a database, in the end, the query has worked perfectly and let me give it a lecture visit. The problem is that I want the user to be able to see results of 3 different but similar questions, all in one activity, in Textviews

I have almost no knowledge of customizing layout items in Android and I really did not want to take anything with 3 spinners and whenever you have a spinner (which has a testview) When you click on one for the dropdown (or when you reach the activity) that takes most screens but leaves enough space for two other spinners to be clearly seen and clicked We do not have to display their text scenes.

Then when another spinner is clicked, it reduces the size of the spinner (with the text view only) loses the spinner and opens the spinner's dropdown (textviewview) only Clicked.

I do not even know if this is possible and if it is that where do I start?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -