visual studio 2012 - Using Team Foundation Server for QA / Testing -


I am playing with TFS (Team Foundation Server) on my Visual Studio 2012.

I went to Work Item and I My Bugs , My Work , My Testing Cases < / Code>

P> All are empty at the moment I want to know how can I do TFS> work items> How can I do my test case? Or add bugs to my worm.

I have read somewhere - now you can remember - you can actually edit your test case screen for some of your test case criteria.

Does anyone know about this or where can I start?

Users with proper permission can edit them, but the changes will apply to the entire team.

You can copy and paste them from my shared queries to my queries and work on them.

The way they work, they are searching for any work item assigned to the viewer of the query (using a variable named @ mei in the filter), in which the bug / task / test The case works item type and is not closed.

Here is an example of "My work" from my MSF Playful project: Enter image details here

When you see the results, to get this view, there is a button in the upper right of the name" Edit Query ".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -