python - Converting tuple into list does not work -


I ask my SQL database to get the data from it.

  connector = Sqlite3.connect ("somedb.db") selecter = connector.cursor () for selector.execute row in selector ('select from somedb' ''): l = List (line) Print (l) Print (Type (L))  

Then add the

  to something else I retrieve ("{}",   attributeError: There is no attribute in the 'tuple' object 'format'  

/ code>

I also tried

  s = ". (Str (line (line))  

l = list (line) for the statement, but it comes back with the same error and it seems That is, it converts all my 50 different selections into a string that I want.

However, when I run it

  print (type (L )  
 

or

  print (type (type))  

This is a form of < Code> list or string I can convert Works, but .format it thinks because you do not take it that it is a tuple.

How does it come?

Change it to your detect.that line:

< Pre> this = str (detect.that) ("{}", select, summary)). Format (1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -