javascript - Validation triggered by another control -


In ASP.NET webform, can I add a vendor to the dockdown list and the client verification only starts when a button is pressed, but when I change the selection in the dropdown list? As far as I can see, when the control set is set, any change in the list triggers the verification.

I tried to set separate validation group values ​​for DropDownList and the verifier, I also set the reason for Validation = 'false' dropdown list, in both cases with no success, verification Still triggered by the list.

If no better idea is found, here is a possible answer to my own question: a secret To store the boolean value in the field, to indicate that bypassing the verification (successful) or if it is done for real, this value will be used in the client verification function of a custom validator. I bypass validation by default, and when I click on the button, I will force the recognition.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -