c# - Get two tooltip bubbles but only want one -


I have an image (orange circle) that shows a tooltip with a message (covered by red lines in the image Done):

Enter image details here

However , I only want black bubbles to display tooltips and not generic white bubbles below.

I have the Javascript load tool on this page:

  $ ('# & lt;% = at (' title '),' atlar '( 'Title'), 'enter' and 'delay': 0});  

HTML:

  & lt; I id = "alarmclips driver warning" runat = "server" class = "icon-exclamation-mark mark-big" style = "cursor: indicator; color: orange" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt;  

When a drop down item turns to the # edge, the title will change :

  alarmclasisdryting Warning.Attributes. Add ("Title", GetAlarmClipsDurationWarningToolTip ());  

GetAlarmClipsDurationWarningToolTip () Just gives a string based on the drop down change I added if I tried to remove one:

  Alarm ClipsDriveWrite Warning a quality. Remove ("title"); Alarm Clip Drip Warning. Features. Add ("Title", GetAlarmClipsDurationWarningToolTip ());  

And I also tried to do this:

  AlarmclipsDrive warning. Attribute ["title"] = GetAlarmClipsDurationWarningToolTip ();  

But none of these gives me a bubble.

white bubble is coming from the title attribute since you actually specified it You can find what content you want:

  $ ('# & lt;% = alarmclipsDurationWarning.ClientID% & gt;'). Attr ('title')  

Why not use a different attribute?

  AlarmclipsDrive warning. Features. Add ("Data-tooltip-content", ...  

<(> data-tooltip-content ')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -